Living your best life starts with a full range of choices.
Life is richer when it’s full of choices. That’s why we’ve provided the conveniences you desire and the services you demand. Every service and amenity at The Monarch is created to help you live life to the fullest. Explore what makes our community unlike any other in the area.
Beautiful Outdoor Courtyard
Spending time outdoors is just more enjoyable at The Monarch. Our courtyards are the ideal private getaway or the perfect location for parties and other social gatherings.
The Monarch is a family-focused community. And that means every member of your family, including pets. As a pet-friendly community, we gladly welcome you and your pet.
Our pet therapy program means that even if you don’t own pets, you can experience the joys of spending time with animals here. Studies have shown that spending time with pets helps reduce stress, adds meaning to our lives and helps us focus on something outside of ourselves.
Health & Wellness
Your well-being is at the core of The Monarch at Richardson’s philosophy and all of our services and amenities have been created to promote all dimensions of wellness: physical, intellectual, social and spiritual.
The Monarch at Richardson offers support and a variety of resources for family members, including orientation sessions, educational seminars, sensitivity training seminars and family support groups. With our Salus™ and Valeo™ programs, our emphasis is on family and individual support builds a high level of trust and security that makes life here exceptional.
Fitness and Wellness Programs
Staying active enables you to thrive and continue to do the things you enjoy. At The Monarch, you’ll find an abundance of ways to enhance your abilities in a lighthearted, social atmosphere.
Salus by Solvere
Our wellness philosophy offers a holistic wellness platform on which all community programming is based and customized for successful aging so you can continue to achieve your personal goals.
Valeo by Solvere
Valeo memory care programs have been adapted specifically to assist with memory impairments and cultivate your well-being through team engagement.
Amenities & Services
- Chef-prepared, restaurant-style dining
- Private dining room available for special occasions
- Game room
- Expansive grounds and secure, enclosed courtyards
- Scheduled transportation to local appointments, errands and events
- Beauty and barber salon
- Gardener’s workshop for plants and flowers
- Pet therapy program
- Concierge services
- Emergency response system in each bathroom
- 24-hour health monitoring led by a licensed nurse
- Assistance with daily living (dressing and personal care)
- Resource and support for family members including orientation sessions, educational seminars, sensitivity training seminars and family support groups
- Housekeeping, personal laundry and linens
- Scheduled transportation to social events and cultural programs
- Social, educational and spiritual programs and events
- Utilities, except telephone and cable
- Maintenance and repairs
- Landscaping and trash removal
- Salus wellness programs