Customized support. Desired value.
You get a lot for your money at The Monarch, including access to resort-style amenities and features, all surrounded by a stylish and comfortable setting. This is in addition to apartments that are large and accommodating for visiting family and guests. The Monarch is truly a reward for all of your hard work. With no large up-front fees and a monthly rental fee that helps you stay in control of your budget, the support you need is within reach.
Contracts and fee structure.
The community has a one-time fee of $1,500. The monthly fee for assisted living starts at $3,745 with four wellness package options based on individual abilities ranging from $600 to $1,500. ValeoTM memory care starts at $4,645 and is all-inclusive.
What’s included in the monthly fee?
- 24-hour team support and health monitoring
- All-day restaurant-style dining led by an executive chef
- Private dining room available for special occasions
- Outdoor grill
- Walking paths
- Resident garden space
- Scheduled transportation to local appointments, errands and events
- WiFi in common areas
- On-site parking for residents and guests
- Salon and barber shop
- Game room
- Volunteer programs
- Alzheimer’s and dementia support group
- Emergency bathroom response system and alert pendant or wristband
- Nurses on call 24/7
- Wellness center offering checkups and monitoring
- Newspaper delivery
- Pet-friendly environment
- Emergency bathroom response system
- Utilities included, except phone/cable
- Personalized wellness programs
- Entertainment, social events and educational programs
- Housekeeping, laundry, linen services
- Maintenance and repairs
- Landscaping and trash removal